- LIFE BEHIND THE PINE CURTAINS: A Lesson in Irony
- COOKING WITH SIMON: An Edible Piece of Nature
- INSTANT MESSAGE: The Suffering Savior
- LIFE BEHIND THE PINE CURTAIN: The final word on health
- Ask Debra: Marriage Uncertainties
Cooking with Simon: Tasty Timbale Seafood Appetizer
I know you’ve probably all heard of the timbale drum but did you know that this is also the name for ramekin? These small porcelain molds that are used for soufflés, mousses or custards are called a timbale in many countries and that is what I grew up calling them.
At the Movies: “Beautiful Creatures” an enchanting film
Ever since the “Harry Potter” books arrived on the scene, we’ve been bombarded by books and movies that reveal a secret, supernatural world right alongside our own. Some have been pretty good, like “Underworld” and some have been pretty lame, like “Twilight.” Richard LaGravenese’s “Beautiful Creatures” is one of the good ones.
- Life Behind the Pine Curtain: The East Texas Redneck Special Forces
- Instant Message: The Greatest Commandment
- INSTANT MESSAGE: True Love Never Fails
- More Opinion Headlines