— Palestine Regional Medical Center
• Nancy Carrizales and Edwin Arredondo both of Palestine announce the birth of a son, Lucas Alexander, on Nov. 11. Grandparents are Pedro and Virginia Carrizales of Palestine.
Josh and Ashley Faucett of Neches announce the birth of a daughter, Ava Grace, on Oct. 20. Grandparents are Randall and Glenda Ward and Barbara Faucett all of Palestine.
• Brandon and Tonya Williams of Palestine announce the birth of a daughter, Aspyn Mykelti, on Oct. 14. Grandparents are Ricky and Darlene Shaw and Tim and Allison Williams all of Palestine and Tony and Barbara Jenkins of Kemp and Tedd and Coleen Bish of Giltner, NE.
• James Robert Martin and Kathy Lynn Riley both of Palestine announce the birth of a daughter, Rachael Renee, on Oct. 6.
Grandparents are Mike Hamby of Elkhart, Arlene Lingo of Jacksonville and Drex and Vera Martin of Clifton.
• Theresa Lively announces the birth of a son, Maddox Alexander Rhys Lively, on Aug. 26.
Out of Town Birth Announcements
• Kathy Williams (formally of Montalba) and Joseph Atha of Rowlett announce the birth of a daughter, Adilynn Jo, on Dec. 5. Grandparents are Rona Moser, Gary Atha and Jim and Janett Garding all of Palestine.
• Bobby and Tarran Smith of Palestine announce the birth of a son, Clint Austin, on Nov. 20 at East Texas Medical Center Crockett. Clint Austin was welcomed home by his sisters Kaylee and Kaydee Williams and brother Levi Williams. Grandparents are Melvin Austin Knowles and Patricia Ann Knowles, Faye Jeanette Rudd and Joy Demine Goodman.
• Zachariah and Jennifer Kennedy announce the birth of a son, Noah Eric-Francis-Kennedy, on Nov. 18 in Austin. Grandparents are Wes and Kim Kennedy and Gary and Renate Holford all of Palestine. Great-grandparents are Brian Kennedy, Hilton and Beverely Bryant and Garland and Hartsel Holford all of Palestine and Edith and the late Eric Scheler of Mainz, Germany.
• Katherine and Sean Conner of Tyler announce the birth of a son, Mason David Conner, on November 6, 2010, at East Texas Medical Center in Tyler. Proud grandparents are Valerie and Jim Hankins, Connie and Gary Turner, and Martha and John Conner all of Palestine.
• Clint and Jonna Satterwhite of Palestine announce the birth of a son, Levi Aubary, on Oct. 13 at Mother Frances Hospital in Tyler. Grandparents are Chip and Lorraine Satterwhite of Tennessee Colony and the late Leo and Pansy Weir of Palestine.
• Russell and Brandy Johnson of Cayuga announce the birth of a son, Grett Asher, on Aug. 28 at East Texas Medical Center in Tyler. Grett Asher was welcomed home by big brothers Grady and Gates.
Grandparents are Frank and Gail Chaffin of Palestine and Harold and Bobbie Johnson of Bois D’Arc.
• Nicole Carson Martin and Bob Martin of Tyler announce the birth of a son, Sam Avery, on July 26 at East Texas Medical Center in Tyler.
Grandparents are Richard and Jan Carson and Bob Martin all of Palestine.