- In The News
Red Fire Grille chef named in Best Chefs America book
Executive Chef Christian Mailloux of Red Fire Grille restaurant in Palestine has been honored as one of the country’s top culinary talents in the inaugural edition of Best Chefs America, a 386-page coffee table book.Continued ...
- Framing History: Texas Art Depot preserves Civil War-era flag
- OUR TOWN: Area students win scholarships from The Terry Foundation
- Red Fire Grille chef named in Best Chefs America book
- Local News
Community invited to welcome back National Guard troops
The community is asked to help welcome back the local National Guard troops, which will be coming by bus to the National Guard Armory in Palestine at about 3 p.m. Wednesday.Continued ...
- Texas Area Fund Foundation kicks off new program
- Police department seeking input from citizens on text alert program
- Palestine Police participating in national 'Click It or Ticket' campaign
- Community invited to welcome back National Guard troops
- Local Sports
H.S. Softball Playoffs: Grapeland, Joaquin split games Friday
It was a tale of two games during Friday's Regional Semifinal between the Grapeland Sandiettes and Joaquin Lady Rams. The Sandiettes and Lady Rams combined for 22 runs in the Sandiettes 12-10 win in Game 1.
Game 2 was a much different as the teams wouldn't combine for 20 hits, or even 10 runs as the Lady Rams picked up a 4-2 win.Continued ...
- H.S. Football: Palestine's Owens leads strong class of area recruits
- H.S. Baseball Playoffs: Harleton shuts down Cayuga in regional quarterfinal
- H.S. Softball Playoffs: Grapeland, Joaquin split games Friday